the upcoming clash between Real Madrid and FC Barca is a copy for what happened the last season s final game, plus It s the 8th clash between them in the last 13 months and now Here s some information about the game.
The last game between Madrid and Barça in the cup was last season’s final in Valencia, which Real Madrid won by C.Ronaldo assists in extra time.
– Which was 1 of 8 matches between the old rivals in just 13 months, and was the just 1 that Madrid won. Barça have won 4 and there have been 3 draws.
– The last home and away meeting between the clubs dates way back to 1996/97, when Barça qualified with a 3-2 win at the Camp Nou and a 1-1 draw at the Bernabéu.
– José Mourinho was assistant manager for Barça at the time and Pep Guardiola was one of the players.
– Historically, there’s little to choose between the two. In 17 cup meetings around the years, Barcelona have handled 9 wins and Madrid 8.
– Barça in addition defeat Madrid in their two most recent home and way matches in other competitions: the 10/11 Champions League semi final and the 2011 Spanish Supercup.
– Around the last 10 seasons, Barça have made the cup quarter finals 7 times and Madrid just 5.
– Madrid got here by beating Ponferradina 7-1 on aggregate and Malaga 4-2. Barça defeated L’Hospitalet (10-0) and Osasuna (6-1).
– Madrid have used 26 players in the competition, and Pepe has played the most minutes (270). But the only player who highlighted in all four matches was the now injured Khedira.
– Madrid’s top scorer in the cup this year is Callejón with 3 goals.
– Messi, Iniesta, Tello, Cesc, Cuenca and Thiago have all have scored 2 times for Barcelona.
– Pinto is the only player who has played 90 ninety minutes in all four Barcelona games.